The classic cut of the Brooklands motorcycle jacket has been constructed ... Read more
The classic cut of the Brooklands motorcycle jacket has been constructed in a black antique 8oz. Waxed cotton, adding durability to a carefully designed piece to meet European safety standards. Quilted reinforcements on the shoulders and elbows are second to the D30 T5 EVO X Range removable protectors, which are further accompanied by a seam-sealed Miporex membrane, for optimum safety whilst riding. Upper patch pockets are supported by a flap and snap button closure, whilst a duo of lower jet pockets and inside facing jet pocket add utility to the style, whilst under-arm metal vents allow for ventilation. A detchable quilted lining with 150gr Micro-Valtherm padding on the body finishes the style, supported by a quilted lining with 60gr padding on the sleeves.
Zip and snap fastening
• 2 outer patch pockets with snap closure
• D30 T5 EVO X Range CE removable soft protectors on shoulders, elbows
• Protectors meet the requirements of European directive 89/686/CEE and of CE Technical Standard EN1621-1:2012
• Inside facing jet pocket
• Metal breathers under arms
• Detachable quilted lining with 150gr padding in body
• Seam-sealed Miporex membrane
• Quilted lining with 60gr padding on sleeves
• Cuff-adjusting gusset with snaps
• Adjusting neck strap
• Quilted reinforcements on shoulders and elbows.
Details & careOuter Jacket: 100% cotton with body Lining: 100% cotton, sleeve lining: 52% acetate 48% cupro and padding 100% Polyester. Detachable Quilt Lining: 52% acetate, 48% cupro with lining 100% Polyamid and padding 100% Polyester. The external jacket cannot be washed and the detachable liner should be professionally dry cleaned. Made in Romania.Size & FitCentre back length = 63cm. Model Height: 6'1.5". The model wears a size L.