The classic cut of the Brooklands motorcycle jacket has been constructed ... Read more
The classic cut of the Brooklands motorcycle jacket has been constructed in a black and brown hand waxed leather, adding durability to a carefully designed piece to meet European safety standards. Quilted reinforcements on the shoulders and elbows are second to the D30 T5 EVO X Range removable protectors, which are designed to support the body and provide optimum safety whilst riding. Upper patch pockets are supported by a waterproof flap and snap button closure, whilst a duo of lower jet pockets and inside facing jet pocket add utility to the style, whilst under-arm metal vents allow for ventilation. A cotton check lining finishes the style, supported by cuff adjusting gusset and our signature embroidered logo on the left sleeve.
Bovine leather thickness: 1-1/1mm
• Zip and snap fastening
• 2 outer patch pockets with snap closure
• D30 T5 EVO X Range CE removable soft protectors on shoulders, elbows
• Protectors meet the requirements of European directive 89/686/CEE and of CE Technical Standard EN1621-1:2012
• Inside facing jet pocket
• Metal breathers under arms
• Detachable quilted lining with 150gr padding in body
• Seam-sealed Miporex membrane
• Quilted lining with 60gr padding on sleeves
• Cuff-adjusting gusset with snaps
• Adjusting neck strap
• Quilted reinforcements on shoulders and elbows.
Details & care100% Leather. Body Lining: 100% Cotton. Sleeve Lining 100% Viscose. Do not wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. Professional leather clean only.Size & FitCentre back length = 63cm. Model Height: 6'1.5". The model wears a size L.