The Ipswich trousers integrate signature moto aesthetic with advanced rid ... Read more
The Ipswich trousers integrate signature moto aesthetic with advanced riding technology, resulting in a design that can be worn both on and off the road, courtesy of removable D30 T5 EVO X Range soft protectors at the hip and knees. Crafted in durable black bovine leather with protective quilting on the knees and back, gussets to the bottom of each leg can be loosened via metal zip fastenings. Complete with two slanted pockets closed by metal zippers, the rear heavy duty zipper at the back waist for attachment to compatible jackets, allowing for a seamless, head-to-toe ride that meets European safety standards.
Bovine leather thickness 0/9-1mm
• Cotton/viscose lining
• D30 T5 EVO X Range CE removable soft protectors on shoulders, elbows
• Protectors meet the requirements of European directive 89/686/CEE and of CE Technical Standard EN1621-1:2012
• Two side pockets
• Elasticated inserts at back yoke and above knees
• Gusset at leg hem, closed by metal zipper
• Heavy-duty zipper for jacket attachment
• Rubber snaps at central fastening.
Details & care100% Cow Skin Leather. Lining: 51% Cotton 49% Viscose. Do Not Wash. Do Not Bleach. Do Not Tumble Dry. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean. Professional Leather Clean Only.Size & FitIn seam length = 80cm. Model Height: 6'1.5". The model wears an Italian size 50.